Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Roy
Do you love the aroma of a freshly baked cake or pizza at your home?
Well, you might dismiss it as a silly question as who doesn’t!
But imagine if that aroma is combined with some magic of nature, chirping of birds, and soothing sunsets!
Feeling blissful already right?
With a good quality Outdoor Oven, this is not a Lord of the Rings fantasy.
It’s very much possible if you buy the right one that’s why we are bringing you this list of 5 such appliances that will make you love life more than ever.
Here we go!
The Best Outdoor Oven List
- Best Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerators Buying Guide
- Feeling the Heat? Here are the 10 best refrigerators under $500!
- Even you can be a Ramsey when you have this Campfire Grill Grate
- Bring Luxury & Outdoor Cooking Together with the 8 Best Alfresco Grills!
- Want to Savor a Meal like never before? This Campfire Tripod will do it!
- Cook Next Level Chicken with the Best Beer Can Chicken Holder Now!
- 5 Best Outdoor Oven Reviews of 2023
- Conclusion of Best Outdoor Oven Reviews
- Outdoor Oven Buying Guide
5 Best Outdoor Oven Reviews of 2023
4.5 out of 5 124 global ratings
#1.Ooni Koda Pro 16 Pizza Outdoor Oven
- The Ooni Koda 16 is a gas-powered pizza oven that cooks authentic-tasting pizzas in under 60 seconds.
- The original gas-powered Koda was somewhat smaller than this updated version, which can cook a 16-inch pizza, and it was released in summer 2020.
- This larger model is one of the most expensive ovens in the Ooni lineup.
- It’s a good deal at $2395 for such a long-lasting, high-quality pizza oven.
Ooni is the most popular pizza oven brand, and for good reason. Their pizza ovens are powered by wood, coal, or gas and come in a variety of sizes and pricing.
- Built: With a full-sized 16-inch interior and a fairly thick (15 mm) cordierite baking stone, this is Ooni’s greatest gas-powered model. This oven is built to last, with a strong rolled carbon steel exterior that’s powder-coated for simpler maintenance and scratch resistance.
- Size: It is also modest in size, making it easily transportable. It’s not as portable as the smaller Ooni we’ll look at later, but it’s still light and easy to stow.
- Heat: In this situation, the temperature reaches 932 degrees Fahrenheit (500 degrees Celsius), which is ideal for quickly preparing a great pizza. It can also be used for a variety of other things.
- The price is a bit higher than average.
Rating: 4.7/5 318 global ratings
#2.Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Outdoor Oven
- This pizza oven is designed to look like a real wood-fired brick oven, with rear vents, a double-layered ceiling, and a domed oven top.
- With the cordierite ceramic pizza stone, your pizza may have the perfect crust, roasted to sizzling perfection in an evenly spread heat. This is a high-quality portable wood-fired camping oven that you can take with you when you’re on the go.
On a robust, rectangular stainless steel body, the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven boasts a beautiful, almost aerodynamic domed top.
Thanks to the double-walled ceiling, it has a robust base and a stout silhouette, thanks to its wide, short, rubberized feet. The design is based on (and looks like) a traditional brick oven.
You can bake excellent handmade pizzas on the fly using this compact outdoor oven.
- Exceptional design: This is basically an oven chamber with a unique design. It does not have its own heating mechanism and must be powered by another source of energy.
It’s made to trap heat and direct it toward cooking pizza on the stone.
- Price: It’s a terrific buy if you already own a good camp stove or grill.
- Does not have many features: It has a lack of features, such as inadequate ventilation due to the lack of a chimney or other unusually located smoke outlet.
- It is made of raw steel and is not double insulated with ceramic, silicone, or anything else.
Rating: 4.2/5 513 global ratings
#3.Napoli Bertello Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Outdoor Oven
- The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven can reach temperatures of over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 degrees Celsius).
- For true wood fire and gas brick oven pizza, use charcoal, wood, pellets, or our Gas Burner Attachment (available separately).
- For realistic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza, it measures 12.5” wide x 13.5” deep on the cooking surface.
- Included are a cordierite stone, a wood chip/pellet scoop, and a wood/charcoal/pellet tray
This is a Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven Cooker with Authentic Gas, Charcoal, and Wood Fired. It can readily cook pies up to 12 inches in diameter and cooks a pizza in under a minute. If you’re having a pizza party or perhaps going camping outside, the oven is ideal.
It’s also multi-fueled, so you may cook the pizza inside the oven using wood, wood pellets, or coal.
- Versatile Heating: This oven can be used as both a wood fire oven and a gas roaster, with the added benefit of being able to use it as a rapid gas oven for dishes that don’t require the use of wood.
- Compact: Its small size makes it easy to transport when needed while remaining durable.
- Great Design: The outdoor cooking oven is built extremely solidly and is properly proportioned to maintain heat for cooking meals quickly and evenly.
- Accessories: Everything you need to get started is included, except the wood for cooking.
- Price: For such a high-quality outdoor oven, it’s surprisingly reasonable.
Rating: 4.7/ 5 474 global ratings
#4.Bertello Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- At over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 degrees Celsius), The Bertello Pizza Oven can cook a Neapolitan pizza in less than 2 minutes!
- The most popular gas and Neapolitan wood fired pizza oven for achieving authentic brick oven pizza!
- A portable version of the Tuscan-style vaulted barrel oven, the design of the Bertello promotes excellent airflow.
- This results in an attractive rolling flame that effectively cooks 12″ pizzas and adds a certain level of charm to this compact powerhouse. Though it would benefit from some design tweaks to improve control, this oven offers serious capability at a reasonable price point.
- Charcoal and Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven (Optional Gas Burner Attachment Sold Separately)
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius)
- Charcoal, Wood or Pellets (Gas Burner Sold Separately)
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface
- Cordierite Stone included
- Wood/Charcoal/Pellet Tray included
The Bertello Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven! Their goal is to bring the easiest to use, most authentic gas, charcoal and wood fired outdoor pizza oven to everyone at an affordable price!
- Easy to use
- Great output power
- Is extremely portable
- Is quality-made
- Is a good value for the money
- There may be a learning curve if you’re not familiar with making wood-fired pizzas.
- The cooking area is a little small.
Rating: 4.7/5 412 global ratings
#5.ROCCBOX Portable Pizza Outdoor Oven – Gas or Wood Fired
- Ready to use – includes a built-in thermometer, retractable legs, and dual-fuel burners that can be detached. Roccbox is simple to move and set up; simply turn on the switch and cook!
- Gas or wood-fueled – The Gozney Roccbox comes standard with a gas burner and the option to purchase a removable wood burner as an extra item.
- Safe touch – Roccbox’s body insulation and exterior silicone skin make it a family-friendly alternative, lowering the risk of skin burns that metal-bodied ovens pose.
It is a premium, portable fire and stone pizza oven that reaches temperatures of over 932 degrees Fahrenheit in just 60 seconds to deliver the perfect blend of thin foundation and perfectly puffed up scorched artisan crust.
- The legs of the tripod may also be retracted, making it a little easier to move around as necessary. This one can cook with both gas and wood, providing you a little more culinary flexibility.
- The thermometer is precise and conveniently located on the oven’s outside.
- The exterior shell is coated with silicone. This accomplishes three fantastic goals: it improves the shell’s protection, heat retention, and (as a byproduct of the second goal) makes it less likely to burn you.
- Furthermore, it improves the enhanced heat retention and makes it less likely to burn you (as a result of the second). It also looks a lot nicer on the outside than plain unpainted steel.
- Price: For me, this is a deal-breaker. The quality is undeniable; it is perhaps the greatest on our list in terms of pure performance, design, and build. However, it costs more than twice as much as the other models on the list.
Conclusion of Best Outdoor Oven Reviews
So that’s it, dreamers!
The 5 Best Outdoor Ovens to give you pizzas and cakes that you could’ve only dreamed of before.
Needless to say, choosing the best one according to your budget and preferences is totally your call.
Which outdoor oven would you choose and whose day you will illuminate with your not-so-pathetic cooking?
Drop your comments in the section below!
Also, check out Ooni 3 Pizza Oven Review now so that you can cook outdoor pizzas if you sometimes don’t feel like eating boring everyday food.
Till next time and beyond…
Outdoor Oven Buying Guide
The better the materials used and the better the assembly, the better the outside ovens.
- Insulated Construction: Steel is the primary material for basic construction in general. It’s strong, light, and has a good heat retention rating. To boost insulation, better versions will have an outer layer of some other material, with silicone and ceramic being the materials of choice.
- Dimensions and portability: It’s vital to emphasize the word ‘lightweight’. Many outstanding outdoor patio ovens are also intended to be portable. The design should be domed and include a chimney or smoke outlet to allow for plenty of ventilation.
- The cost: The cost is an important factor to consider. Many good pizza ovens (including our top pick) are available for about $300. This makes them reasonably priced, particularly if you plan to use them frequently and receive your money’s worth.