Last Updated on February 2, 2023 by Roy
Do you sometimes feel like having a pizza when you are alone at home but are helpless because you don’t know cooking?
No problem at all because an Ooni 3 Pizza Oven lets you make some super tasty pizzas without any hassle that goes into them.
They are simple, have wooden handles, and don’t require any additional accessories unlike most other pizza ovens in the market.
So here we are going to review this fantastic appliance so that you not only treat your taste buds with a pizza but are also at maximum peace of mind while making them. Let’s go!
- Best Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerators Buying Guide
- Feeling the Heat? Here are the 10 best refrigerators under $500!
- Best Outdoor Ovens
- Best Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Best Pizza Spatula List
- Ooni 3 Pizza Oven
- Outdoor Pizza Oven: Common Questions and Answers
- Even you can be a Ramsey when you have this Campfire Grill Grate
- Bring Luxury & Outdoor Cooking Together with the 8 Best Alfresco Grills!
- Want to Savor a Meal like never before? This Campfire Tripod will do it!
- Cook Next Level Chicken with the Best Beer Can Chicken Holder Now!
- What is Ooni3?
- Why are these trending?
- For whom is Ooni 3 Outdoor Pizza Oven intended?
- What Can I Do With Ooni Portable Pizza Oven?
- What Sets This Oven Apart?
- What Are the Benefits of Purchasing This Oven?
- What is the best way for me to purchase this oven?
- How to use it?
What is Ooni3?
Ooni is a firm established in Edinburgh, Scotland that makes outdoor pizza ovens. In 2012, Ooni introduced the world’s first portable wood-pellet fired pizza oven. For home consumers, Ooni specializes in high-temperature outdoor pizza ovens.
Why are these trending?
- Ooni pizza ovens are extremely portable. Ooni can be readily picked up and carried, unlike permanent brick or wood-fired pizza ovens.
- Its design is both brilliant and revolutionary! In 60 seconds or less, you can make your own pizza! Ooni pizza ovens are designed for maximum airflow and can reach and maintain temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit!
- The pizza ovens from Ooni heat up quickly. It will reach 900+ degrees F in 10 minutes or less, depending on the model you have.
- They run on readily available fuels like wood pellets, propane gas, or even charcoal.
- What’s more, the best thing is that it’s all free. Ooni is really affordable. Ooni pizza ovens are a fraction of the price, starting at $250.
For whom is Ooni 3 Outdoor Pizza Oven intended?
This Ooni 3 pizza oven is ideal for both novice and experienced cooks. Even with my meager culinary skills, I could use this oven to make my favorite breakfast pizzas before going about my day.
Other reviewers, who are more dedicated and accomplished cooks, claim that the Ooni 3 allows them to make pizzas to perfection.
It’s an oven that’s good for both experienced cooks and beginners.
The simplicity of the Ooni 3 has a lot of fans. It self-heats and has wooden knobs for opening the oven doors. Additionally, you won’t have to go on a stressful shopping binge in search of random pizza-making supplies.
It has a wood pellet burner as well as a stone baking board. Try using a pizza peel to lift your pizza without it sticking. It’s a sign of a professional pizza maker!
- Pizza oven accessories such as a pizza stone and a wood pellet burner are included with this ooni 3 portable pizza oven.
- This portable pizza oven may be used with wood pellets or converted to a gas oven by adding a gas burner.
- The first portable wood-fired pizza oven in the world, capable of cooking pizza, fish, meat, veggies, and more!
- In just 10 minutes, the Ooni 3 achieves temperatures of 500°C, allowing it to make restaurant-quality pizza in 60 seconds.
- Take your Ooni 3 with you everywhere you go since it’s portable, lightweight, and simple to use.
● The Ooni 3 pizza stone is composed of durable washable cordierite and is composed of top-quality 430 stainless steel.
● The oven uses wood pellets to cook the pizza, giving it a distinct and authentic wood-fired flavor. It’s also very light, so you can easily take it with you anywhere you want to eat pizza.
● The cordierite pizza stone baking board aids in the production of some of the best outcomes and is extremely durable, allowing it to endure the interior heat of the oven.
● Finally, if you want to experience a real wood-fired pizza, the design of this pizza oven is wonderful, but if you want to avoid some of the potential complications that come with utilizing a pellet burner, you may want to utilize this type.
- Weight: The Ooni 3 were careful not to gain any additional pounds. The Ooni 3, like the 2S, is extremely light. The Ooni 3 is a little under 13kg in weight.
- It measures 58.4 x 43.2 x 71.1 cm, which is somewhat larger than the 2S.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Take advantage of the wonderful outdoors with this barbecue! Because it uses smoke and flames, it should not be used indoors.
- Color Options: I like the stainless steel look of the Ooni 3. It’s sleek and gleaming, and it complements my outside patio furniture perfectly!
- Is there any gas? There’s no need for petrol! It’s a wood-fired oven that uses wood pellets as fuel.
- Sleek and fashionable design
- Lightweight and portable
- Pizza is ready in 60 seconds or less
- Excellent value
● Due to high demand, supplies may be limited.
Most special features you shouldn’t miss on reading:
- Wood Pellets: The Ooni 3 is powered by ooni wood pellets, which we keep on hand for our Traeger barbecue at all times. Traeger pellets are our favorite!
- If you’re looking for something a little more versatile, their Hickory wood pellets are a terrific choice; they add a pleasant smoky but neutral flavor to pizzas. Applewood pellets also impart a more clearly smoky flavor that we adore on pizza!
- The Ooni pizza oven can reach temperatures north of 932 degrees F, which means you can cook a Neapolitan-style pizza in your Ooni pizza oven in 60 seconds or less!
- Propane lighter: Extremely useful for lighting up your Ooni! With a long-neck torch, we like these standard propane fuel cylinders. The lighter is powerful enough to ignite the wood pellets rapidly, and the long neck keeps your hands safely away from the flame.
- A digital thermometer is quite useful for determining whether or not your Ooni is at the proper temperature.
- This infrared point-and-shoot thermometer is a must-have in the kitchen! It’s as simple as opening the Ooni’s lid, pointing, and reading! It’s quick, precise, high-quality, and only $15!
What Can I Do With Ooni Portable Pizza Oven?
This oven is simple to put up, and many people have used it for a variety of occasions and trips. You can go on an overnight camping vacation with your family. This oven is portable and can move wherever you want!
What Sets This Oven Apart?
- This oven has three legs, which I think is quite handy for holding its weight on almost any surface.
- Even in a frantic household with a flurry of children and visitors, its foundation maintains it firmly in place.
- When your family isn’t using the Ooni 3, its legs fold up simply for easy relocation to its next location.
- In just 10 minutes, the Ooni 3 reaches 500°C.
- Because of this oven’s capacity to swiftly cook pizzas with a distinct wood-fired flavor, you’ll be able to keep everyone fed and satisfied during large parties.
What Are the Benefits of Purchasing This Oven?
Nothing irritates me more than uncooked pizza dough, but with the Ooni 3, you can prevent this problem every time you have a pizza desire! Its capacity to retain heat, control internal temperature, and properly cook your food, pizza or otherwise, ensures quick-to-make and extra-tasty pizzas.
What is the best way for me to purchase this oven?
If this oven appears to be a good fit for your pizza-cooking needs, you can easily get one from Amazon. It’s a terrific Father’s Day present to get in the mood for summer, and it’s specifically for your favorite pizza enthusiast!
How to use it?
- To begin, locate a suitable location for your Ooni: The Ooni’s design is rather clever – it holds the majority of its heat, allowing you to use it on almost any surface (within reason, of course – consult your owner’s manual!). Ours is on our wooden deck table, and it works perfectly!
- Light your Ooni: This step will differ significantly depending on your model. To fire Ooni 3, make sure the pellet hopper is full of wood pellets, then light them with a propane blow torch.
- Assemble your pizzas: While the Ooni heats up, you can go to work on the most enjoyable part of the process: putting together your pizzas!
- Make your pizzas as follows: Transfer your completed pies into the Ooni one by one using a pizza peel. The pizza will cook in around 1 minute, but make sure to rotate it halfway through to achieve even cooking on both sides.
- Repeat! Continue to prepare as many pizzas as you want. We recommend allowing the Ooni a minute or two between pizzas to allow the pizza stone to reheat and ensure that all of your pizzas cook evenly.
So there you have it, pizza lover!
In a world so limitless these days, why should something as common as pizza making be difficult?
The makers of this wonderful appliance seem to understand it quite well.
How convinced are you for buying this pizza oven?
Drop your comments in the section below!
Also, don’t forget to check out our best smoker grill combo reviews!
Until next time, keep making awesome pizzas and keep eating until you get fat!